Established in 1977 RACS is a community based non-profit organization with a goal to provide nutrition and supportive services to the community. RACS serves seniors in San Francisco hot, affordable, freshly made meals at our community dining room. RACS also provides home deliveries to seniors and disabled adults of the San Francisco Richmond and Sunset districts as well as provide a variety of social and community services, targeting Russian Americans.
Enabled by City, State and Federal grants, project incomes, dedicated staff, donations, volunteers and YOUR participation, RACS serves over 1,000 seniors annually!
- Fresh hot meals served daily, Mon – Fri, 11 am and 12 pm
- Traditional Russian recipes using local products
- Only a $2.00 suggested donation
- Easy public transportation access
- Cheerful atmosphere with music and satellite TV
- Meals on Wheels – home delivery available
- Monthly lectures on History and Arts
- Birthdays and Saints’ Days celebration with music