RACS delivers Fresh & Hot meals to frail home-bound seniors 5 days, with a double pack for weekends. We use a special hot & cold truck to keep the meal temperatures safe and delicious.
RACS delivers meals to Younger Disabled Adults, a program we initiated in four counties- Placer, Nevada, San Francisco, and Marin. YDA’s can be disabled for many reasons from Multiple Sclerosis, to amputees, to other ailments. Institute on Aging (415) 750-4150 provides intakes and evaluations for this program.
- RACS San Francisco Meals programs are primarily funded by SF Office on the Aging, Older Americans Act.
- RACS Charities is the fund raising arm to fill funding gaps.
- RACS Protection of the Most Holy Virgin Fund provides assistance to schools, churches, monasteries, and orphanages in Russia. Entirely donor borne.
- RACS Protection Fund II provides help with various missions in Siberia. Entirely donor borne.
- RACS Saint Olga’s Home provides low cost senior housing in the heart of San Francisco, ten units.
RACS - a 501c3 Non Profit organization established in 1977 and has the experience of over TWO MILLION SENIOR MEALS SERVED AND DELIVERED. RACS is short for Russian American Community Services Association of San Francisco, Inc. Federal Tax ID # 94-2515360.